Hi there Hungry Food Lovers! Can you believe it’s the last month of the year? 2014 is almost gone and I am excited to enjoy December to the fullest. Because part of having an awesome month means bringing joy to your life, I’m running an Instagram Giveaway with a wonderful price. Yes! You could be the winner of a $100 Williams-Sonoma gift certificate and it’s so, sooo easy to participate, Read official rules and how to enter to win.
Who doesn’t want $100 to spend? You could use it to buy gifts for the holidays, or just to treat yourself. For a chance to be the lucky winner follow the following steps:
- Follow @HungryFoodLove on Instagram (remember, this is an Instagram only giveaway, which means you must have an Instagram account. If you don’t, then look up Instagram in your phone app store and download it for free in order to participate)
Share in Instagram the official giveaway image above, using the hashtags #HungryFoodLove & #Giveaway (to share: Either save this image on your phone and upload it directly to your Instagram account, take a screen shot of the this image on Instagram and upload it to your account, or use a repost or regram app to share this image)
- Participants must follow @HungryFoodLove on Instagram to be eligible to win.
- Participants must share official giveaway image using both hashtags (#HungryFoodLove & #Giveaway) to be elegible to win.
- Participants must tag a friend as a comment on official contest image shared by Hungry Food Love on Instagram.
- Participants can reshare the official giveaway image once a day for extra entries, using the hashtags #HungryFoodLove & #Giveaway.
- Gift card will be mailed to an US address only.
- Giveaway starts December 1 2014 and ends on December 20 2014.
- Winner will be randomly selected from the hashtagged official giveaway images shared on Instagram.
- Note: your Instagram account must be public in order for me to see your post or tag @hungryfoodlove and i’ll get to see it.
- Disclosure: Thanks to Old El Paso for providing the gift card for a Hungry Food Love reader. Check out my Old El Paso recipes here.