Meatballs are the quintessential party appetizer. These Mexican party meatballs are my favorite and come packed with bold flavors that will get your party started.
Watch this quick video to see how they are done, and don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel + get the recipe below:
*This video is part of a monthly series where with the help of Old El Paso, I’ll bring you easy and fresh cooking ideas with a Mexican twist.
Check out other Old El Paso recipes on the blog:
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso taco seasoning mix
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup cilantro, chopped
- ⅓ cup cotija cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Season the ground beef with the taco seasoning.
- Add breadcrumbs, egg, cheese, and cilantro.
- Mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- Form small party size meatballs.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once baked, serve and enjoy!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post but as always all opinions are 100% my own.