Making enchiladas is so simple. All you got to do is take a soft tortilla fill it with your favorite ingredients, roll it around and drench them in delicious enchilada sauce. Finally cover them with cheese and they’ll be ready to go in the oven. What’s best, they can be done in no time.
Enchiladas are crowd pleasers, also perfect for quick and satisfying week-night dinners; a one-pot dish that will make your life easier.
To lear how to make them watch this video and give enchiladas a try, you can add your own spin to them and I promise they will become your favorite dish.
*This video is part of a monthly series where with the help of Old El Paso, I’ll bring you easy and fresh cooking ideas with a Mexican twist.
Watch the previous video by clicking here.
- 10 Old El Paso soft flour tortillas
- 1 (16 oz) can Old El Paso refried beans
- 1 pound leftover shredded beef
- 1 (19 oz) can Old El Paso Mild Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Wrap tortillas on a damp cloth and microwave for just a few seconds until tortillas become tender.
- Fill each tortilla with a tablespoon or so of refried beans and shredded beef.
- Roll the tortillas around to hold filling inside and create the enchilada shape.
- In a baking dish pour a quarter of the enchilada sauce in the bottom and place the rolled and filled tortillas over the sauce.
- Once all tortillas are on the baking dish, cover with remaining sauce and shredded cheese.
- Bake in the oven covered for 20 minutes.
Disclosure: This is a compensated campaign but all opinions, like always, are 100% my own. Enjoy!