Want a cute idea to share with your friends or serve at a cocktail party? These shrimp taco bites can be done quickly and will look so pretty at your table. A new way to impress your guests by creatively serving the food you already love. Shrimp tacos are always a hit and in this video I transform them into an appetizer by simply cutting 3 inch round circles out of Old El Paso tortillas and wrapping it around a taco seasoned shrimp. Quick, easy, and delicious, these bite size tacos will fill be a feast for the eyes and bellies of everyone.
Watch how easily it can be done:
- 1 package (10) Old El Paso Flour Taco Tortillas
- 1 Old El Paso taco seasoning mix
- 30 mid size shrimps
- ½ cup oil
- Guacamole, salsa, sour cream and cheese to garnish
- Season the shrimp with the taco seasoning. Set aside.
- Cut about three small circles per tortilla.
- Brush the outside of each mini tortilla with oil.
- Wrap each shrimp with one of the mini tortilla circles.
- Hold with a toothpick.
- Bake on a 425F over for about 10-15 minutes until shrimp is fully cooked and the tortillas are crispy.
- Once baked, removed the toothpicks and serve with guacamole, salsa, sour cream and cheese.
Disclosure: This is a compensated campaign but all opinions, like always, are 100% my own. Enjoy!