It’s that time of the year again and I hope you are all ready. Are you ready?
What time is that you may ask? Well, for me it’s celebration time! Yup, from all the holiday gatherings coming up, to tailgating season, the months to come will be filled with activities and reasons to share and celebrate with friends and family. Nothing gets me more excited than planning a party or getting ready to go to one. The only drawback could be having too many parties too close and running out of ideas for what to serve or bring. But even that is not really a big problem because today I bring you a fantastic solution: Hummus Crostini! (this one made with Sabra Lemon Twist Hummus). Read on my friends and you will thank me.
The reason I am soooo excited about serving Hummus Crostini is because they have made me look like a hero at many parties and I need to share this piece of wisdom with you. At most parties, specially at tailgating ones, the options pretty much are always the same or are packed with ingredients we want to not over indulge. So when my peeps have seen me bring these hummus crostini they go crazy for it, and thank me tremendously. Many choose to make them when they go to other parties.
My favorite so far is this Lemon Hummus Crostini, actually it’s a build your own lemon hummus crostini, which makes it even more convenient. But the options are endless as Sabra has 14 different flavors of hummus and they also offer other great products that are perfect for tailgating. Their yogurt dips, guacamole, and salsas are great with chips or veggies, and delicious in recipes. Want to try them? Get a $1 off coupon on any Sabra product here: sabra.com/redzone. You’re welcome!
Not only I hope this hummus crostini idea was a helpful tip, but also I hope you get to use the coupon, and make this easy and delicious recipe. The combination of the hummus, fresh arugula, feta, and lemon zest it’s amazing. Enjoy!
- 1 8oz tub Sabra Lemon Twist Hummus
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- 2 cups Baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Lemon, juice and zest
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- Place your baguette bread slices on a baking sheet and bake until crispy for about 10 minutes on a 400F preheated oven.
- While the bread is baking you could toss the arugula in olive oil and the juice of the lemon. Season it with salt and pepper to taste. Or just serve the arugula fresh without this dressing. Your choice.
- Once the bread is toasted, can be served warm or at room temperature.
- To assemble the crostini, slather the Sabra Lemon Twist Hummus as a first layer on a bread slice, then top it with arugula, sprinkle feta cheese, and garnish with lemon zest. The lemon zest gives it an extra layer of bright flavor too.
- You can pre-assemble them or just bring all the prepped ingredients to the party and let people build their own. So easy!
Disclosure: This post is part of a compensated campaign, but as always all recipes and opinions are 100% my own. Thanks for supporting the great brands that I get to work with and that make it possible for new content to be created for you on Hungry Food Love.